Re: Getting a huge amound of music onto a mobile device?

I absolutely love Rockbox, there's so much you can do with it. You use the rockbox utility, choose a sapi voice, go to install talk files, and then say generate, and the first time you generate it will take a while, but then afer that it won't take so long. Voice files are your menus, so you only do that once. Talk files are what you keep adding to, and those are the files that you add, and will be used when they get highlighted. They are only a few kb in size so don't panic about space.
Also though, at least here in the uk, the devices are becoming really hard to find. The really cool thing is though, I found the same device as I had, put my old rockbox config onto it, and it was like absolutely nothing had changed, down to what file I was listening to when I turned it back on for the first time, it was the most smoothest transition I've ever seen! I'm getting worried what will happen if my current sansa clip plus dies. I've heard they are in Am erica though, and it's got a few years left in it yet, but my other one died and ti took me a while to get it back because it took me a while to find an 8 gb clip plus. I also do not know how big a micro sd card you can bput in there.