Re: Getting a huge amound of music onto a mobile device?

Huh, I didn't know about the price gouging that Accessible Electronics was taking part in. That's really disappointing, because I never support that kind of thing if I can help it. I wish I'd thought to do my research before purchasing an mp3 player from them a couple of years ago. At least, knowing what I know now, if anything ever happens to the Clip Plus I have, I can find one elsewhere. I did always think their accessories and what not were priced a bit high, so I just chose not to buy them. And buying an accessible phone through them seems like a bit of a dated practice when anyone can enable Voiceover or Talkback on just about any modern smartphone. The only exception there is the fact that they sell the Haven, which I know is no longer being sold in stores, and many people like that phone. To be honest, I thought that these kinds of players weren't in wide circulation anymore, so I thought I was getting a decent deal. Now I'm a bit disgusted with my self for recommending the company to others, since, as I said, I hate it when people sell products to the blind at a higher price and think they can get away with it just because we're a niche market.