Re: deadland a new audiogame by grproductions!

Sidescroller is one of my favourite types of games. The problem is that I've witnessed with my not so short career in this comunity lots of people creating sidescrollers as a start just to show look people, I'm programming and I want you to play my game. And after that, and after showing their game, they simplly leave it, and you'll see that as lots, lots, and lots of left off sidescrollers out there, mostly because their devs don't know programming so they can't continue what they've based their games on from other codes and so on. That's my opinion, but if you ashleygrobler04 think that you'll continue developing your game, making it that strong sidescroller which contains lots of goodies, then good luck, and I hope to see your game better and has more expansion. Again, good luck and hope you all the best.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector