Re: looking for Recommendations for android phones

Hi Griff,
I think you can get quite accustomed to the virtual buttons in a very short time. You have to learn their position on the screen and you won't touch them accidentally. By the way, the Lenovo phones I think do not longer use a physical home button, so that might be even harder to work with. Anyway I still think you can even get familiarised to the lenovo devices if you get one. As to the user interface of the device, I believe Lenovo has an accessible home screen which you can use to at least set up the phone, enter your credentials and set up your Google account so that you can install the Google Launcher or nova launcher, which ever you want; you can change them to your preference and have an accessible home screen which looks much like the iPhone first page with Dock icons, camera, playstore, weather, calendar, messages, and so on. After that, you will have to use another synthesiser which for me would still be Eloquence because of its comprehension and spee d of reaction. In fact, the reason why you may think that the device is sluggish might bear on the synthesiser. The Google TTS used to be slow, although I don't know what has happened in the latest versions of Android. I don't think I'd ever use it though. Whatever phone you decide to buy, and whenever you feel, drop a message to my e-mail for more suggestion on what to install and special apps you will need to use to have a fully accessible device.