Re: looking for Recommendations for android phones

Ahoy there,

Afrin, thank you for that offer and I'll take you up on that.
You wrote that post just as I was writing mine. big_smile

Ahh, so I can install my own home screen as it were? That's good to here. I was under the impression that the flaver  and customisation OS was installed affected the accessibility a lot.

I have had to double post because I am writing all this on my iphone be it with a bluetooth keyboard but I can't read shite in the edit fields, so editing will be slightly difficult. Hence ignore the errors I make as well. lol

I tried the oppo fs1 today along with j7prime and the j5 prime. All of which were good enough based on touch sensitivity, not as good as the iphone of course but not as bad as it was before hanging up the phone s lowing it down and the like.

Grrryf