Re: Monthly chat march 2017

Well Mirage according to my lady the problem with the trilogy she read was the final book basically involved one of the supposed good guys creating a  1984 style distopea, it might have resolved later in the series, but she was sort of put off by that given that she really hated 1984.
For myself I can't say. I know my brother loved the books, but I don't know how many of them he read and there are just soooo many I don't know about starting on them as yet.

The audition yesterday was okay, I didn't sing my best but there you go, still we'll see what these people say.

I did finish David eddings mallorean this morning which had a rather sweet ending, although i have read it before. Actually mirage if you like books with a band of friends who you really get to love then Eddings is probably one you should check out, especially since he's generally lighter than most of the fantasy I like such as Tad williams.

Next I want to ge t into something scifi I think, which possibly means David brin or another nebula stories collection.