Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Someone requested the links for the recordings, and here they are. I think most of the links still works. I'm sorry for the weird way of posting this, but I am too lazy to find all the links again. smile

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
For those who are interested in the audio demos, here is a collection of links to everything which has been released so far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xfKKkPECGk
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/979 … 20demo.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/979 … n_demo.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/979 … 20demo.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/979 … 20demo.mp3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4wOq-WBE7k
@Joseph, just for your information:
I have taken the time to write a very long mail in danish to the blind community here in Denmark who don't speak english, explaining a lot about the game and RPG games in generel.
I have linked to the Kickstarter project, your website, the original topic here on the forum, this Kickstarter topic and all the audio demos. So the project has been shared to a lot of people, and some of them are already as much excited as I am for the project... big_smile
I have a suggestion: Instead of sending the collecter's edition on cd or dvd, you should consider sending it on a USB thumb drive instead. Most laptops don't even have a dvd drive, and a thumb drive is much more up to date. To protect the drive, you can burn an iso to the drive, so people can't delete the data from it. I would personally get the collecter's edition if you choose a USB thumb drive instead of the cd or dvd.
Oh by the way, I'm so proud to see what you got out of my suggestion regarding the Braille imbosser. A tactile cover  . I look very much forward to see this...
Keep up the fantastic job guys.