Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Joseph Westhouse wrote:

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been quiet—last couple weeks, life has kept me pretty busy. (Side note: it is really hard to be productive as a game developer when everyone on the team has a day job, and some of us are doing graduate school as well. Yes.)

Anyway, that's a really good point about releasing on one market and then pursuing a possible, later release on another platform. It's actually something I had been thinking about recently, as well.

I was hesitant to ask but, does that mean that the progress on the game is slow? Will the release date be delayed?