Re: Ontoys online game platform

I'm afraid I had no luck getting this thing going at all.
I installed the win32 version and got a login box, however when I hit "registration" I got an error box saying "authorization failed"
when I tried to look at the offline games, I got a thing that said "category all" and a chat box.

When I tried the options I got an error message again. It might be that this is my xp laptop or that I'm using Avg internet security I'm not sure, I'll try it on my windows 10 machine next week, though with the games being open source I did wonder if this one would work on xp.

I would like to try this though, I seem to remember hearing of age of heroes and it's a game I'd definitely like to play, plus of course this probably needs a db entry.
Perhaps a topic should be posted in new releases once some of the translations are fixed and the bugs worked out.
I did notice when installing this in the & quot;select your access technology" box the only option was jaws, does this thing only work with Jaws? I hope not, indeed I was surprised there wasn't a sapi option.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector