Re: Ontoys online game platform

@smoothgunner I played it, but that doesn't mean it makes any sense lol. All I know is you're supposed to get every color in the rainbow to complete it, but how to do that is beyond me. In AOH, if it says your opponent interrupted the exchange, it just means they pressed the stop button and didn't want to trade. Games with only two players usually don't have any trading going on since most of the stuff you'll have in your hand is trash. 3 players is the absolute minimum for this game in my opinion. Remember that trading for monument materials isn't the only way to win the game; you can also win by building 5 cities or stealing all your opponents' stuff, much more exciting alternatives.
@key when connected to someone, press alt+3 for the connections list. There should be two lists; connections and players. Press applications on the person you want to add, and one of the options should be offer friendship.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryanbkm82 via Audiogames-reflector