Re: Why Are There So Many Screen Readers For Linux and Other questions?

Hi Manuel.
I get what your saying, I can use python but it would be better and easier for me to use java. I think what I'll do is learn python, learn the basics and things, then I'll try and move onto java. The reason I didn't want to use java is that I've seen code samples before and they look difficult to read. One reason I'm trying to learn python is that it doesn't have all the brackets, braces, slashes, and things like that. When I read java code I can usually figure out what it does but I have to read it over a couple of times. I think another reason I don't like it is because the language syntax looks like bgt and I've had nothing but trouble in the past with bgt but it's probably past time that I got over that lol! I didn't know you could use eclipse to compile apps for android, I have jre on my pc so I'll download eclipse so I can use it in the future.
Thanks Again!