Re: Does Anyone Have The CD With the newer Hark the Sound?

Hello Shotgunshell.
I didn't know they updated their products at all. I'm sure somebody has them. I don't sorry, like I said I had no idea this existed. I'd say since the company hasn't been heard from in 10 years or more this could be abandonware.. They haven't come right out and said it, but as you might know this happens a lot, a company makes a commercial or free game, then they disappear and don't say whether their product is abandonware or not. If your a member you might try asking on AppleVis, obviously this is not an apple game but somebody might just have it.
There was a guy a while ago that made an online version of the game. Not multi-player you had to play it in google chrome. He fixed the save bug, but as far as I know that's the only sounds like fun game he made an update too. Sorry I don't know where that topic is but if you search this forum you will probably find the topic with all the information.
Hth.