Re: Does Anyone Have The CD With the newer Hark the Sound?

Hi all.
Unsure how active this is however.
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~gb/research/hark-the-sound/
This has a link to the online website updated as of 2011
there is the old version of the origional game round so the site still exists.
Sadly just like everything else, ie last crusade while their pages still exist no updates at all but stuff still exists.
I am still not sure about the rest
last crusade is at
http://www.cs.unc.edu/Research/assist/e … rusade.htm
But I am unsure about if the version up is the latest or not.
I was unaware about the rest.
gbishop who did all this stuff has a github, but its not been touched for 7 years.
For whatever reason, someone must still be interested because all the old servers are still active.
A google search has not found hark the sound on cd.
But my guess is and this is without contact of the authors or anything that if someone has the disks you could try to contact the authors, failing that, if it is truely just ancient, if you put it up on internet archive its allready public domain.
I once pushed a project to the archives but I never got round to doing that.
I have found some stuff for it but not all.
My plan was to have a sounds of yesteryear where I got all those sound card cds that used to be with the creative sb16, and earlier and roland and yamaha and other cards with the cd of demo audio tracks, midis, wavs and the like and put those online.
Sadly it appears that windows only ever took advantage of the fm synths and the cards were obviously supposed to do a lot more who knows.
Some of the creative and roland music have made it up and I was able to get a few font patches but even so.
The project fell down because I have no idea where to search.
I did get a note from creative when I emailed them about doing this to see if I could get the disks, they are quite old so who kows I havn't really seriously put effort into it though.