Re: Hello, I introduce myself!

Hello Dekyo-nec2608 and welcome to the forums!
I also enjoy video games, though I can't play them and don't have the patience to really sit down and try without guidance. Then again I have no useful vision so even the simplest of video games would be difficult for me without adequate auditory feedback.
I do share your interest with sound chips. I play around with the Nes (2a03), and Snes (SPC700), and am learning how to use open mpt to make module files (.mod, .it, .xm, etc.) I want to play more with the YM2608 and 2612 and also want to explore the TG16/PC Engine, or C64, though accessible good tools for those formats are currently difficult to come by. I am on a few boards such as SMw Central, a community for SMW hackers, and I contribute to the custom music section on there
I also make midi files, sometimes with a midi keyboard, sometimes just with the computer keyboard. To do this, I use a program called QWS which has an on-screen keyboard, and I'v e gotten quite good at sequencing with that alone on my laptop.
So, I'm curious, what programs do you use for MML? I've probably at least downloaded most of them since I'm a pretty big collector of that stuff. As you can tell, I'm a huge geek. smile It'd be interesting to compare a few notes (no pun intended).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector