Re: Setting up an XBox 1 Controller on Windows 10

I am trying both. When I connect the controller via the usb, the controller does vibrate. However, in Xbox Accessories, it seems to indicate that I don't have any controllers connected. I also tried with Blue Tooth. In the Blue Tooth settings, the controller appears to be connected, but still nothing with Xbox Accessories. At least, according to the screen reader's reading of the app.