Re: Catchfish, a new game in development!

Hi haramia.
Hmmm well thats good that my shot in the dark was a success then.
I usually don't like doing it that way.
Now as for music.
What are you aiming for.
What is this game going to be.
bosses etc or what.
I have everything from arcade chip, most of this is free music.
I have andrelouis music which most of that is free music.
I have  several amiga remixes, all sorts.
I have several other banks.
I have just got some linux music and some electronic music.
I have also loads on loads of nes and other chip music in native format.
I have also random copywrited music I did pull from various sources, but it all depends on what you want.
in short what is the theme of the game that you want and any changes to that.
I have also midi though my native chip and midi libraries will probably be useless to you.