something wrong with my GTA V, can someone help?

Hello everyone.
I've got a problem with my GTA V and need some help.
The game starts fine and plays well for some minutes, but when it comes to longer shooting or driving parts, at leased that's what I figured out, the game crashes with that standard windows dialogue tthat the program has stopped working, it's the same with my FSX copy too.
Does someone have an idea on what can be wrong with the game?
Greetings Moritz