Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Hi all and welcome by a new playthrough.
This time I'm going to show why we collected all those galactic dusts.
Don't forget to like, to subscribe and to follow me on twitter.
You can follow me on twitter by going to: https://www.twitter.com/audiogamer203.
Check the video out on: https://youtu.be/m14OmT-a40A
Enjoy.