lack of the development in Survive the Wild and other issues

Hello all,
Well, I can't resist any longer and watch all that crap what is going on in STW now quietly.
I've been playing Survive the Wild for about 1,5 years now.

First I thought this game is really cool with lots of things to explore and do.
But after completing all the quests and collecting all the items, I've been waiting for something new.
The previous update with something new was in June 2016 (including new maps and quests).
After that nothing has happened in STW.
That is already almost one year ago. I've sent many suggestions to Samtupy but it is very hard to get any reply from him.
And the most annoying and disgusting thing started already a long time ago.
In every update there have been more and more restrictions for the players.
NO! I am not talking about cheating!
First, building tree houses was banned. If you think it was cheating, ok, but that is not my opinion.
There was nothing bad in that you could build a small houses from planks at top of the trees.
Then, making walls using blocks and weeds was blocked.
And now, you can't even put a grass tile in the ocean to put your shelter there.
All the creativity is blocked from players, and that is really annoying.
Disgusting!
One question: Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why in Earth do you want to ban and block and prevent all the creativity from players and allow it only for the admins?
They can make special shelters  and that has been the only interesting thing in STW in last months.
But even there there are some stupid rules, that you are not allowed to put even a single item inside the shelter.
Each time when I ask, I get different answers and reasons why these changes were made, if I even get any answers at all...
All the changes have made this game more like Survive the pk than Survive the wild.
Now, if you turn on your pk, you need to wait for a ridiculous tim e to turn off your pk.
So, shortly, STW is not STW any longer, it is rather like Survive The pk, Survive the restrictions, survive the rules, survive the ban, survive the lack of updates.
And I feel there is no chance to get any of those restricted things mentioned above back.
Wake up! Many people have already left this game, including many of the old well known admins, because they don't like what you are making in this game.