Re: lack of the development in Survive the Wild and other issues

Well, I can see Sam's point of fixing the glitch that allowed people to build shelters in the ocean and in the air and even the gift shop, but not on trees -- why not trees? Firstly it's both realistic and intelligent to build up there, and second it's more intelligent, and amusing, to cut down the tree containing someone's shelter. I'm not sure if that would cause it to smash to the ground because I haven't played in the longest time, but that is an amusing idea, imo.
Still, I don't agree with admins having all of the power they do now. Ban, lifting a ban, kicking, and other security related stuff I can understand. But moving players to different maps, spawning disasters, and whatever else, no. That is one of the reasons I don't go near mud games; the admins there can do many things to tweak the game play for regular players. If Survive the Wild is to be realistic, admins should not be able to do these things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector