Re: Fund the Future of Accessible Gaming

Hi.
It sounds very interesting. I'm not a developer, and I have pretty much given up on learning to code. So it's kind of difficult for me to get an idea on how awesome this project is. I mean, it's fantastic that you've made the possibility of making 3D audio in games. But what if the developers won't use this for whatever reason? I'm not trying to say any bad things about the project. It's just kind of difficult for me to understand how great this project is and how easy it is to implement in games when I'm not a developer. It would be interesting to hear other developers thoughts on this.
I have an suggestion: Would it be possible to make a small program with a few controls so people can play around with the tool and hear what it can do? That is, if people donate and the project succeed. Or can you make some great sound examples to show what people are getting if the goal is reached? I think that'll make people more excited , and hopefully give people who aren't developers a better idea of what's possible with this thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ctoth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector