Re: Some Python Questions

Hello.
Thanks for all the posts! I appreciate hearing your thoughts and opinions. Yes Ethin I am using python 2, because learn python the hard way is written for python 2 and I want my code to match up with the book's examples to understand what I'm doing. I have no problem using python 3 in the future, but I think for now I'll learn python 2 until I get the hang of things. The book might have been rewritten to talk about python 3, but I'm reading the free online version, which is about python 2 exclusively.
@Ethin, I'm assuming from your posts that you use python. I'm curious what kinds of things do you use it for? This is actually off-topic it's not a programming question I just wondered what you use it for