Re: audiogames.net whatsapp group?

Hi Ashley!
we don't such whats app groups because only you can add 256 participants and who knows that people will join.
but at this website wecan register and we cannot leave without the permits.
Thanks
Ishan

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector