Re: audiogames.net whatsapp group?

Moderation!

As this is a question about the site I'll move it to the site and forum feedback area.

Well the first reason we don't have a whatsap group is that I don't believe any of the admins use whatsp, or at least I don't.
The second reason is a bit more complex.

This forum is attached to the website and it is what we manage.
If I understand whatsap correctly it's pretty much another social media system like reddit, and would be basically like another forum which we already have and likely wouldn't have time to moderate even if we had one.

The same goes for why we don't have an audiogames.net chatroom, im group, myspace linkedin, etc etc with all those other social media encarnations that are basically glorified chat programs.
We do have facebook and twitter feeds, but they are more a matter of dispensing news than anything else, indeed I believe they just replicate the news that is posted to the fr ont of site and so aren't really intended for discussion.

Lastly as to other languages, well again English is the only common language among all the admins so it is the only language we can moderate in which is the same reason we don't have forums in languages other than English.

I hope this answers the question.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : paddy via Audiogames-reflector