Re: Quests, quests, quests...

So guys, now when You know my leading game-expectations, (after describing them this much in detail, I sincerely hope You finally do), can You please recommend me some popular-enough, accessable, browser-based MMOs, which will suit that so "extraordinary" taste of mine???

Edit:
Ooops, I forgot to define the role of quests.
So in my targeted browser-based MMO, the actual number of featured quests is totally irrelevant, there can be only few, but also hundreds of them, what matters to me is their nature.
Namely, I would like them to function as mere optional boosts, (making the game more colorful), eventually provide a chance to grab certain useful rewards, so additional bonus-boosts, which one can either go for, in order to make his/her progress easier and faster, or can just ignore them, and advance in the game the so called "hard way".
What matters to me is, that quests should by no means function as required prerequisits for any aspe ct of the game, especially not for free movement and exploration over the game-map!
Quite good examples for such type of quests are those in GTA5 online, Elite series, Eve Online, or Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector