Re: Metal gear solid 3: Substance Walkthrough!

Awesome job bro. This game is great, and I wish I had more time to finish my mgs 1 walkthrough but do to studying and other commitment well it's not easy smile as for finding food, well it all depends on where you are. Hunting with the knife is the easiest thing for me, but the food gets rotten pretty quick, so I'd suggest capturing animals alive. You will be able to do that later in the game by finding mouse traps which you can place anywhere you can remember, and you will hear a sound once an animal is captured. You can then go back where you setup the trap and take it back with the food.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sswwaaiikkee
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sswwaaiikkee
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seb2314
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mr.brunete