Re: Quests, quests, quests...

Oh yes, and I still have an issue regarding the VIP-client.
Luckily it's nothing serious, but still slightly annoying.

Namely, it seems it has a game named Valhalla attached to it by default, and a user named Fred Valhalla associated with it, so that each time I run the client, that game automatically starts for that user, instead of just starting "blank" or idle, which is the way I would prefer, for the Valhalla-registration-warnings for that Freddy guy are recently starting to go to my nerves!

First of all, I have no idea why that game, and that user were attached to that client at all, which I downloaded from the GTM website, following a link given here in some MUD-game-description, (no, it wasn't Valhalla), and as second, I would really like to get rid of that annoyance!

So I will welcome any hints, suggestions, assisting me in that matter!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeminiLancer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector