Re: audiogames.net whatsapp group?

Technically, a WhatsApp group always works, if there are people willing to create- and administrate one. Additionally, more admins could be nominated by the group creator, but that's music of the future, I guess.
I personally don't have anything against WhatsApp groups, but I usually first monitor it from a distance by, for instance, asking people who is in there, how the traffic is like, etc. Depending on these criteria, I usually decide whether I'd like to join or not. Depending on how things develop concerning the WhatsApp group, I will consider joining the group.
I would not post a public link into this forum to join the group, because this might reach the wrong people and we are not able to properly administrate the group anymore.

Still, a WhatsApp is an interesting idea and I keep monitoring it. big_smile