Re: Ideas for things for me too develope?

If you're serious about going for a large project, a truly accessible audio editer would be huge.
A lot of different programs are usable, but - at least in my experience - require functional eyeballs for sizeable portions of the work. Things like redrawing portions of the audio waveform to get the most accurate edits seem to be entirely visual, for example.
An editor is an absolutely massive project though, so if you're just starting out, I'm with the rest of this thread - find something small (Dark's idea is a great one) and work up to bigger projects.
I'd expect that something like an audio editer would take multiple years and a lot of background research to complete.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector