Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Nice from what I have seen. I have been watching from the side. I have also been handing out tacticle areys. Anyway, I have a suggestion or two when it comes to tacticle areys after I have been playing with it a little bit. I am wondering what the thoughts of others are on these suggestions. What have I missed.
Now for my suggestion and or suggestions.
Why not have ships with tacticle areys link those areys with a factory. Sort of giving each factory a bit of a fleet almost. Maybe each factory's owner may want to make sure that the sector of and in self is clear alonng with handleing debris runs and the likes.
Also, why not allow aircraft get linked to shipsthat have tacticle areys. My think here is that pilots may wish to run fleets of these off of their ships. Then again, pilot may have someone launch aircraft from their ship and then launch to clearsector and or destract the fo while the aircraft come up from behind.
You could also have tacticle alerts sent to all ships with these installed if needed.
Anyway, what have I missed?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector