Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

As for the creative bit, I am currently setting out sofas and the like to try to make my factory look like it could be upgraded to a star base or spacestation. Yes, I am trying to come up with a good RP area for pilots to come around and relax watching TV, spinning a wheel and playing dartboard. To say that I am laying out part of my factory for time wasters is a bit of a under statement. Now if I can get all of my descriptions wrote and in place, that would be a major plus. I am letting another player come up with the descriptions, but if they do not get done with them, I will have to find someone else to finish the job. Nothing aginst them of course. The funny thing is, they have a good idea of what kind of thing I am looking for when it comes to descriptions, but getting across the fact that I want others coming out asap just to have a look around and hang out is something I am hoping for... Anyway, I might deside to use the factory as a plot line, but I may deside not. It all depends on rather or not I am planning on doing something crazy that requires me to have a base to run off to or not. LOL.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jfayre via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector