Apple Air Pod alternatives?

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any air pod alternatives?    what I mean by alternatives is same style or like a clone,   the reason I ask is because I hate the in ear style ear bud versions.

I bought the apple air pods only to send them back because I honestly felt they were 100 pounds over priced for what they were, but if I can pick up a similar set for 60 to 80 pounds I would be able to swallow it.

thanks in advance for any suggestions.