Re: Apple Air Pod alternatives?

I kept my AirPods. I am not blown away by them, but nor do I hate them or think they're terrible. I just don't understand the polarisation on either side, to be honest. Yes they are overpriced, but they have AAC and sound about as good as buds can hope to, with low enough latency and high enough clarity to be useful for phone calls and audiobooks or podcasts. Yes the form factor is nice, I suppose, but the real magic is in the separation of the pods and the compactness of the case. Also new: the ease with which the bloody things can be lost. Etc.

And I have the Aftershokz headsets, thanks, but hardly thing much of them, either. Too bloody quiet, by half. And they make my ears itch after a bit. And they leak like sin ...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pmartin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pmartin via Audiogames-reflector