Re: Three-D Velocity Open Sourced

I don't mind cursing. Orion goes fuck for most of that scene. I could see why he'd curse in many scenes, but something like who the fuck are you, what the fuck are you doing on this channel etc, well. I don't think a normal human would do it. I'd imagine most would go along the lines of what the hell? Hmm. Trask nocks over a chair and just stands there? I think you misunderstood me. Every major mission has someone in case something like this takes place. Have you heard about second in command? The mission as big as this can't, no, will not rely on just 1 man. i didn't say that  Chases death wasn't realistic. in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he would die either way. I  Think Colonel should get caught either way though, because  when Larson finds the body, you can assume her to take command and order to search for him. then again. I'm just guessing at  what could happen next. hmm. Please do a recording of TDV with o ut using LTS. Have fun!

Side note. What are the differences between TDV1 and TDV 2?  I would go play it, but it's in demo mode. So...