Action based browser games?

Hello,
Does anyone know of any browser based games that are action based and not text based like Kingdom of Loathing? I am looking for something like an FPS or 2D platformer. I would also like something like Super Egg Hunt.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any web based games that are like this? I would prefer something I don't need to download.
Thanks,