Re: Action based browser games?

Actually, you can create browserbased games in HTML5 without anything other than _javascript_ and an HTML file. No Flash is needed and you have full 3D Audio support and there are game engines out there that are just as advanced as anything client side. They are not as fast, but still, browser based games can be as advanced as Swamp. Graphics often have trouble in the browser (ironically), but the web audio api is as advanced as libaudioverse.
This means that the web is a perfect platform for audio games and even if you don't realize it, you only need to download the game once until you clear your cache.
I keep getting server errors for that website and Flash crashes more than works on my computer, so I don't know if they would work anyways. they look really fun though!