Survive the Wild Spoilers and Walkthroughs!

Hello!
I would like to start a topic about STW spoilers and walkthroughs we can share. I've been playing this game for one week, and I first found this game by accident when a friend of mine shared an unrelated link on Facebook that lead to Sam Tupy's site. Anyhow, I have completed two thirds of the quests, and have replaced my clothing with good ones and accessories, and I now have a paid account. I would like to know if anyone has any spoilers or walkthroughs on navigating the confusing cave system.
I can give directions to the hidden tunnel in the abandoned cave forest, where to find the shoes, and anything that is not covered under Black Screen Gaming STW directions and crafts.
What do you all think?