Re: Survive the Wild Spoilers and Walkthroughs!

As far as I know, BSG doesn't have any quest walkthroughs, and this is where I'd like to have a discussion here, or perhaps add it to the audio games database along with the other walkthroughs. For example, the Crystal
Thomas quests is by far the hardest, and a walkthrough of that posted on Audio games, with spoiler spaces written vertically might help.