Re: Discworld MUD: Need some assistence!

Exactly due the above mentioned, ever-changing enviroment of the MUD, wich I can always influence with my chosen actions, reactions, or even with the lack of them, I do feel myself an active part of the game, even when not performing any specific activity.
But sure, as we have determined by now, the 2 of us have slightly different taste and expectations regarding games, so I will definitely let you know, when I find out more about the list, and types of available activities in Discworld!

Oh yeah, here is the link to the forum topic regarding that, accordingly stable and working TTS soundpack for Discworld MUD, and for VIP client v2 even, but contains no working links to download it from:
https://sites.google.com/site/blindjame … 61released

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector