Re: Discworld MUD: Need some assistence!

There are activities in Discworld too, check the "Edit" addition in my previous post, I linked them all there.
The actual problem with those activities is, at least for me, whose orientation sucks even in real life, (always sucked in my sighted period too), that I run out of time limit set for some of the activities, due being unable to find my destination in the city on time, even when using that map-help tool for pathfinding, which is included in the accessability Wiki page.
This however shouldn't be such a serious problem for You guys, or at least the most of You, who can, or have learned to find your way much better around in real life, and probably in games as well.

Btw, the job-center, or job-market, whatever, is on God street, which is quite close to the south from the Mended Drum bar, so even I could find it relatively easily, unlike the King street, which I still keep searching for, in order to buy a pet for myself there.
According to t hat accessable destination-finder map, it is supposed to be not too far from the center to the north, (I do hope that the actual center of that map is The Mended Drum, after all that's where all new players start in Ankh-Morpork), but even after many hours of searching, and locating/findingdozens of streets, still haven't managed to reach, or even to spot it so far!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector