Re: a question about running pacman

Hi.
Together with pill and David Greenwood from gma games whe have fixed these problem with this game and now it works for me.
This game uses old gma game engine, which has some problems with some regional settings, so this game won't works, when I have set my regional settings to Polish so I need to have my settings set to Inited states.
I know that this game should be updated, but phill was said that he will not work on this game anymore.