Re: a question about running pacman

mojsior

It is Phil not Pill but thanks for adding the fix.
I have never changed my region settings.
It would be good to have that described step by step.
To fix that problem I would have to re-write the entire game as many of the programming features were changed.
Right now I am still working on updating the Sarah game to make it work with the latest GMA game engine.