Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Yeah I was playing Starlanes last night and it died 3 times within 5 minutes, I just sort of gave up. I don't know what the deal is, why it does that. I personally thing it times out too quickly, like it only really gives 2 or so seconds then just craps out on you, they should give it at least 5, but I think that's something on Amazon's end, and how you gonna convince a multi billion dollar corporation to make changes, tongue

I don't have problems using the tablet, I don't think its my net, or I'd be seeing random hangs and stuff while it tried to reconnect. Sometimes my wifi does go down, for like 2 minutes then comes back up, but that's not all the time, and the rest of my devices would go offline too, so I don't know what the deal is, same thing happens on the echo.io service. Also, my net doesn't go down when echosim.io drops me out o f the skill, so the wifi's not to blame I don't think. I've not tried it with 6 swords only that once, the reason being that game seems more complex, and I can't really learn to play it if I keep dropping out.

This is also every time I play, its not like a specific time of day type of thing. I think last night it was like 10 at night, EDT, other times I've played in the afternoon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tony78 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tony78 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : supermalavox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector