Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

OK, another update, so, I am finding out that one thing that really makes it likely to get you kicked is if you say the wrong thing, for instance, what I was trying to do is see how many drones I could hold in my ship, and I forgot the command for that, I remember it in the tutorial, but I didn't want to hear all that stuff again just to get to that section in the tutorial, only to either be kicked, or the tutorial go back and not forward. I would say things like what is our capacity; capacity; how many drones can we hold. In each case, it was more likely that I would be kicked then rather than later. It seems like if you say a wrong thing, there's a higher likelihood you getting kicked. I played the game smoothly for 10-15 minutes about an hour ago until I started trying to find things, or twy things.

I think we really need a way to store progress in the tutorials, or, add a way to jump to a specific section. If I have to listen to the same stuff over and over aga in, it's just frustrating and makes me not really receptive to learning when the new stuff comes up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tony78 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : supermalavox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector