Re: the Flexible survival games, *very adult*

Apologies, Aaron, I was  thinking of the "stats" command when I said status.
this gives most information, but not your amount of credits, though if amount of credits could perhaps be added to stats in a future update that would be very helpful.

See The commands page on The Flexible survival wiki for some information.

As to dexterity for improving fight chances I'll have to try that.
I've not yet seen where to get the martial arts feat, but then again I haven't explored all locations in the game which might also explain why I'm losing more fights.

I still need to check out the mud as well, particularly as regards combat commands and screen readers, though I will say the crafting, jobs, exploring and quests do  very much my type of thing.