Re: the Flexible survival games, *very adult*

@Orin, I am not sure about "best" I use Winglulks myself and it's no trouble to read the output window with nvda or Supernova.

Winglulks does have a mode which directly outputs incoming text to Sapi which saves need to actually read the window, but since there is no speech  or ability to read punctuation (which is necessary for some of the in game menus like the help system), I prefer to just read the window manually myself.

I've also heard people mention filfre is good with jaws, though I always found the screen a little more cluttered with that one myself, still feel free to check the db entries for Filfre and Winglulks for more info.

Btw,  whichever interpreter you use, remember that you need to rename the file extention from .html to .blorb in order to get it to run.

I did notice on the downloads page for Flexible survival a full installation version which installed the game plus an interpreter, though for some reason o r other that version didn't have any screen reader friendly text at all.

Of course, if you want to miss all of this entirely you could try the "playin browser" version, though for me those pages loaded very slowly so it was more convenient to run the file directly in Winglulks, plus of course, I'm used to Win Glulks for running games like Kerkerkruip.