Get rid of the damn ads on here

Hello all admins,
This is really becoming a problem, and it's irritating the hell out of me. I really should use an ad blocker, I know, but I don't. Anyway, why the hell does the site have ads that absolutely no one is going to click on? For instance:
I put those HTML tags in there just to show you that there were three frames inside one another. Here's what I'm wondering though -- why are there frames anyway? Ads? This site is supposed to promote games and accessibility, yet we put ads on here that constantly update and make navigation sometimes impossible because it's moving your cursor all over the place. If this site is truly dedicated to accessibility then these ads really, really need to go and never come back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector