Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Phil, I laughed out loud when I read the words "A Chef's Call."

Thanks for the encouragement as always, everyone!

SLJ: Yes, every character will be fully voiced for the initial audio release. We're currently getting the processed VO files back from our VO editor—once we have enough I'm hoping to put together a little "Voices of Farhaven" demo reel to give you all a sneak peek of what to expect. I'm really beyond psyched about this voice cast, and love what they've done with all the different characters.

Graphics are going to take a lot longer, which is part of why we've decided to do an audio-only release first, followed by a release with full graphics down the road. We're just finalizing the initial contract with our artist at present, but it will definitely take some time to get the assets prepared and then rendering properly in-game. But you can expect updates on that, and screenshots and other goodies to share with your sighted friends, as progress is made on that front.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector