Re: Avalon MUD soundpack: german-english

Well what else to say Dark...I actually regret that sharing game-accounts is illegal and forbidden, since this time I would gladly let you "borrow" mine for a while, merely to find out, if Avalon is really all about only quests and missions, or sooner or later one can still reach a point, from where he/she can play the game my way, without being dependent of others in his/her progress, without his/her actions and activities being dictated by others, instead of letting us choose them for ourselves, making our own decisions about our preferred path of progress?
You could just complete all those currently assigned tasks for me, and maybe find out the answer to this question after it, at some point perhaps...

What do you think, is that MUD totally this quest and mission-driven all the way, or from one point it can still be played without those mentioned restrictions and limitations, as independently as Clok, Geas, or Discworld?
I mean, is it worth for me to s truggle completing all those currently assigned, to me so annoying bunch of tasks, for if that's how the MUD will continue to function all the way, I should better spare that effort, and quit playing it right now?
Can I hope for a more free, independent way of gameplay in some later phase at all?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector