Re: Survive the Wild!

Well aren't you just the big morally self righteous hero!  you had so much power in your hands, you had it, but you let it go, because, you are just that great of a person aren't you Ethin.
That's why you did it in the first place right?
Of course your still trying to get brownie points out of this, because your you, but the thing that you don't understand is, and you still don't get it even now, after all this time, is that we just plain don't give a shit about your claimed level of importance, we just don't.
Weather it's you claiming to have the ability to hack the VPS of someone you don't like, building parts of the Linux kernel from scratch, or you saying that you could have done something worse than you did but chose not to out of the goodness of your heart, your claims are still insignificant, because you've never shown that you are deserving of true recognition, bad or good, only contempt.

As stated before, Sam could have challenged the claim and probably won, you only sped it up slightly.
Now, in other circumstances, this might have been at least somewhat redeeming, but instead of just quietly apologizing and helping to fix the shitstorm you caused, you decided to let everyone know what a great person you were while doing it, how you could have done far worse, and how really, you don't deserve all this backlash anyway and it was all just one big over reaction, caused by a silly misunderstanding, so lets just all forget about it and move on as quickly as possible.
Yeah, I call bullshit on that.

And yeah, I might get banned, I'm aware of the rules, but to be honest I accepted that risk when I posted, and I still don't regret it.
Besides, your not exactly one to talk, you should have been banned ten times over by now, and the only reason you weren't was because you prayed on the sympathies of the mods again and again.

And all that boilerplate at the end, I hope, won't convince anybody, seeing as how you are probably the worst, most hilariously hypocritical example of an upstanding community member that we have here, and therefore your advice is essentially useless, especially when you try to pretend that flame wars, trolling, spam posts, etc, aren't commonplace in the mainstream community, when in fact they are often far more so.
The best thing for you to do at this point would be to disappear  back into the woodwork and hope that everyone forgets about this little incident, like they've done with most of your others.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector